WHAT TO DO FIRST:
Download this Welcome Letter PDF (found in iLearn in the "Getting Started" Module):
Specifics for understanding how to implement the PDF Above:
1. Make sure you are getting the company newsletter and text messages.
Go to your back office at backoffice.mypurium.com.
In your back office under "Account/Account Settings" update all your information. There is a place for you to input your cell phone to receive text messages. Under notifications you can input the email you want to receive Purium communications from. The weekly newsletter (comes out every Monday) is also in iLearn under "Keeping up with Purium."
**You can log into iLearn from the above link or use the iLearn tab from your back office.
2. Details for Purium's texting platform. If You live in the USA, text to the number 55678 in your messaging app
If You Live in Canada, text to the number 70734 in your messaging app
**Send the Word PURIUM to get more information about the business opportunity
**Send the word CBD to get more information about our new CBD+ 1500
**Send the Word TRANSFORMATION when you start a 10 day or 30 day transformation for automatic text support through your cleanse program
**Send the word TEAMSANDOVAL to get all the latest information about what's happening with the business to your phone, including call and event alerts, and even product specials!
3. Join the Facebook Pages
Follow Purium Health Products main page
Follow the Million Mom Movement page (run by MMM Council)
Join the Million Mom Movement Official Group
The Honey Squad Business Colony (Our Crown Team Group)
Power Team Transformers (Customer Product Group)
**There are also a whole bunch of other Purium FB pages you will come across, but these will get you started.
4. Download the Purium App onto your phone. You will get updates, be able to send videos and information directly to customers, and you can also access the iLearn Training from there.
5. Follow Purium and the Million Mom Movement on Instagram.
6. Go to iLearn from your back office and follow all the modules. Complete the Business Planning Sheet and contact your upline to discuss. The planning sheet can be downloaded HERE.